YOUR INPUT IS NEEDED
WEBSITE-FORUM TRANSITION PLANNING IN PROGRESS

Go Back   Lightning from the Sky > > About the ANGLICO Association

About the ANGLICO Association Visitors can View !

Old 07-Aug-2011, 23:04
Joe Luque, Assoc. Admin

Location: I live in Delano, Ca. My home town. 2247 Randolph St. Delano, Ca. 93215-1240.
Thumbs up ANGLICO Association: Statement of Candidacy: ***

Reggie Owens asked for this Statement of Candidacy to be posted on the Web site:

The following form is to be used for all candidates, and is to be sent to the Nominating Committee Chair:
Andy Bubnis. Andy e-mail is: abub44@hotmail.com
I know this is "close to the bone" time wise, but it is a very useful document.

ANGLICO Association
Statement of Candidacy

I, __________________________, do hereby declare my candidacy for the position of _________, for the ANGLICO Association. I further state that I am willing to assume the duties and responsibilities of this office, as described in the ByLaws.

Statement of Qualifications and reason(s) for seeking this office:

If elected, I will uphold the responsibilities and duties described for: [Circle one ]

President
Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Chaplain
Sgt-at_Arms
Trustee/Director

I believe that my experiences and background are such that I can perform the duties and responsibilities of the above circled position.

Candidateʼs Signature: ____________________ Date: _____________ Mbrship # _________

APPROVAL AND CONCURRENCE BY:
We, the members of the The Nominating Committee of the ANGLICO Association, believe that the above candidate is a qualified and knowledgeable
candidate and represents the best interest of the membership.

(signed): ____________________ dtd _______
Chair Nominating Committee

Candidate: Please attach a sheet that has your Biographical statment to the above ANGLICO Association Statement of Candidacy form.

Please remember to submit to your Candidacy form and Bio statement to Andy Bubnis, ASAP.

Andy's e-mail is: abub44@hotmail.com