Go Back   Lightning from the Sky > > Events Planning

Events Planning Reunions and other Events
Visitors can View !

Old 17-Jan-2012, 17:44
Vance Hall, Duty NCO

Thumbs up 1st ANGLICO Birthday Ball

Capt Robert M. Regedanz
Assistant Operations Officer
1st Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company (ANGLICO)
I Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF)

Quote:
I'm reaching out today to spread the word of 1st ANGLICO's upcoming Birthday Ball, and to extend an invitation to the whole Association. As most of the Association may already be aware, our Birthday is quickly approaching. The unit is working on a special event on Camp Pendleton tentatively scheduled for Thursday, 1 March 2012. We will have a special presentation of our history, honors, and lineage followed by a social hour of drinks and a few appetizers. This will provide a great opportunity to get to know the unit's youngest Marines and Sailors, share stories of their recent deployment to Afghanistan, and of course hear the stories of our past as well. As we spoke about in August, this will be an opportunity to introduce and hopefully sign up many new, young members and continue the legacy of the Association. We look forward to seeing you there.

The complete plan is still being worked out, but again, we wanted to spread the word. Could you please help me get the word out to all hands? If you have an email distribution list or a website where I could post information, it would help tremendously.

Captain David Palacio and I will be the lead planners for this event. He is copied in this email along with our Operations Officer (Maj William Steuber) and our Executive Officer (Maj Kevin Stout).